FS/FT: Kanile'a K-1 concert <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
Thinning the herd a bit. I'm finding that since my custom Boat Paddle came in, this isn't getting played at all. Selling my Kanile'a K-1 concert ukulele. Bought it from MGM this past fall. Beautiful sounding uke and stunning to look at. Solid koa top, back, & sides. Featuring Kanile'a's TRU bracing as well as their UV finish. Currently strung with Worth clears. I'll also throw in a set of Aquilas, a set of D'Addario Pro Artes and an in-case Herco humidifier. Case in pictures is included (notice the built-in hygrometer). Bought it for $700, looking to get $550 (or make me an offer...willing to entertain trades). Shipping is included to the lower 48.

First video has some EQ, compression, and reverb on the uke. Second video is using my webcam with no effects.

Attachments

• Kiana1..jpg
    Kiana1..jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Kiana2..jpg
    Kiana2..jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Kiana3..jpg
    Kiana3..jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Thinning the herd a bit. I'm finding that since my custom Boat Paddle came in, this isn't getting played at all. Selling my Kanile'a K-1 concert ukulele. Bought it from MGM this past fall. Beautiful sounding uke and stunning to look at. Solid koa top, back, & sides. Featuring Kanile'a's TRU bracing as well as their UV finish. Currently strung with Worth clears. I'll also throw in a set of Aquilas, a set of D'Addario Pro Artes and an in-case Herco humidifier. Case in pictures is included (notice the built-in hygrometer). Bought it for $700, looking to get $550 (or make me an offer...willing to entertain trades). Shipping is included to the lower 48.

I've embedded a video of me playing it but the uke is EQ'd a bit in it. I'll post another video tonight with no EQ.

Wow your voice is phenomanal. I have heard you play many times but this is the first time I think that I have heard you play.

BTW-Great guy to deal with. He has bought from me and I have bought from him. Received my uke in two days.

Thanks for the kind words!

Sold! Mods can close!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom