Damn you Mosley. . .

MeanGreenUker

Reaction score
Who else is upset that Mayweather wasnt KO'd via Mosley? :confused: Can u believe Mayweather said Ali and Sugar Ray were great fighter but, "IM THE BEST!!":wtf: Maybe now he'll own up to the Pac-Man challenge.:mad:

it's boxing not brawling. floyd is one of the most sound technical boxers ever. shane couldnt do anything against floyd.

and please lets not just blame floyd about the fight. Manny backed out as well. at least Floyd fought the 3 best P4P fighter way better than clottey.

it's boxing not brawling. floyd is one of the most sound technical boxers ever. shane couldnt do anything against floyd.

and please lets not just blame floyd about the fight. Manny backed out as well. at least Floyd fought the 3 best P4P fighter way better than clottey.

Bro, the drug test is all a gimmick. I WAS a Money fan and I never said Money was a bad fighter(he's NOT the best) but why, out of all his fights, when it comes to Pac-man he wants a Olympic style drug test? Roach and Pacman backed out because it was like a slap in the face indirectly accusing Pac-mans' wins are from drug enhancements. Lets not forget, it was Roach who called out Mayweather, not the other way around. How long did it take Money to put Hatton down? How long did it take Pac-man to put Hatton down? Lets also compare the De La Hoya and Cotto fights. Now if you call Money a technical boxer for standing there with his guard up for MOST of his fights and sneaking in a couple good hits here and there, then your definition of technical boxer is clearly misunderstood. Pac-man has also fought "P4P" fighters as well so just because he recently fought one thats not(Clottey), that makes Money a better fighter? All I'm saying with all BS aside, this fight with Pac-man and Money is bound to happen and maybe then can we praise who is the best "P4P" fighter.

Bro, the drug test is all a gimmick. I WAS a Money fan and I never said Money was a bad fighter(he's NOT the best) but why, out of all his fights, when it comes to Pac-man he wants a Olympic style drug test? Roach and Pacman backed out because it was like a slap in the face indirectly accusing Pac-mans' wins are from drug enhancements. Lets not forget, it was Roach who called out Mayweather, not the other way around. How long did it take Money to put Hatton down? How long did it take Pac-man to put Hatton down? Lets also compare the De La Hoya and Cotto fights. Now if you call Money a technical boxer for standing there with his guard up for MOST of his fights and sneaking in a couple good hits here and there, then your definition of technical boxer is clearly misunderstood. Pac-man has also fought "P4P" fighters as well so just because he recently fought one thats not(Clottey), that makes Money a better fighter? All I'm saying with all BS aside, this fight with Pac-man and Money is bound to happen and maybe then can we praise who is the best "P4P" fighter.

my dad was a boxer, my uncles were boxers, i boxed as a kid. i've watched boxing for 30 years. icertainly know the difference betw a power puncher and a technical fighter. and floyd is just that. just because mayweather (who has broken his hand more than once) doesn't knock out opponents in spectacular fashion doesnt mean manny is definitely better him. he won all but one round pretty convincingly. he controls the ring and the tempo. he's got the best defense in the game and mosley had nothing on him except ONE shot. and like i said on other boards, mosley;s gonna get desperate and floyd's gonna be all over it. mind you i'm not a manny hater. If floyd is the most sound boxer, manny;s definitely the most exciting fighter. and i do think the drug test is a gimmick, but you know what? wouldnt you as a fan want to see a fair fight? floyd wants to protect that perfect record so he's gonna use any leverage he can get. sugar was so desperate for a big fight he took it. they both did. so why can't manny? i call bs on that fear of needles crap. well, now with the win over mosley, floyd got more bargaining chips to play with.

it's a shame, i heard an interview with bert sugar the other day that manny thinks he doesnt need floyd on his resume. smh

Mayweather vs Pacquiao is a lock now. Too bad I think Money is going to win. It will be 12 rounds of keeping Manny at the end of his jab

I know it's not brawling, but come on. I completely separate Boxing and MMA in my head. But still.. boxing shouldn't be naptime.

Rayan.. you're right man. Money's gonna win. It's going to be one of the most watched fights in history. And not one person will be awake to see the ending.

I know it's not brawling, but come on. I completely separate Boxing and MMA in my head. But still.. boxing shouldn't be naptime.

Rayan.. you're right man. Money's gonna win. It's going to be one of the most watched fights in history. And not one person will be awake to see the ending.

it wasnt naptime for me. i've watched the fight more than a handful of times both ppv and the hbo replays. it was precision boxing at its finest. so many people knock floyd for his boring fights, but he gets results and no fighter has solved him yet. he's pretty boy for a reason nobody can touch him and he won't let them. shane couldnt attack bc floyd was just so fast and his guard was so great that sugar was tentative the whole time. seriously, shane looked shot.

a pacman-pbf fight will be interesting. floyd is way smarter than people give him credit for. he fought marquez which by far was manny's toughest fight and then he fought sugar which is IMHO, a bigger pacman (constant fast attack). he was thinking ahead. floyd started jabbing more this fight which i think is key to beating pacquiao. he didn't go to the body as much, but kept shane back. he did get rocked, but if he can keep that to a minimum (by being his usual defensive self) he certainly proved he can take a legit punch from a legit ww. floyd hasnt fought many southpaws andmanny can present many different angles. to me, it will be an ultimate test of speed. floyd will BY FAR be the fastest boxer manny will have ever faced.

floyd hasnt fought many southpaws andmanny can present many different angles. to me, it will be an ultimate test of speed. floyd will BY FAR be the fastest boxer manny will have ever faced.

Agreed. Ill still lean on Pacman tho. Mayweather with the speed and Pac-man with the angles. Both have the power. Its going to be very interesting. The only thing that im afraid of is at times, Pac-man can get kind of wild with his steps, guard wide open, and present an unstable stance that looks very unbalanced. If he were to get caught by Money, which im sure he will, its going to be a difficult recovery. BUT. . .Ill still lean on Pacman.

Brahhhh! i wish mosley ko'd mayweather, i hate that dumba**, hes just like his cocky dad, but its whatever now, congressman manny-pac can do it now, and we'll see how dominant pac man really is!

Top Bottom