New Guitar Day

Pippin

Reaction score
Well, I went looking for an auditorium-bodied guitar and after trying everything at Guitar Center, I came home with this...

parkwood2sm.jpg

This was the best sounding guitar in the place with this body style. I tried Martin, Tak, Yamaha, and nothing compared to the Parkwood PW320-M.

This guitar has a solid sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, solid mahogany neck, Grover tuners. The action is superb and the intonation is spot on... nice axe. I have been looking for a long time to add the perfect auditorium-body to my collection.

Tonight, I am a happy player.:drool:

But... it's so... BIG! :p Never heard of Parkwood before, but that's a good reason why you should always try things out in person if possible. You never know what might surprise you. Nice looking guitar.

Parkwood is a California-based operation that is manufacturing guitars in China. They are high-quality guitars made with top-shelf materials and the setups are done in the USA. I have never played a bad one. I have been aware of them for a few years and this is the first one added to my collection. After two days, I do believe it has already become my favorite guitar. It is the tone of it more than anything. What a sweet sound.

Hey guys,

It is in real life, I feel like the pictures on-line really don't do it justice! It really is a sleek and sexy guitar, kinda reminds me of a stealth bomber good.

I posted some videos on YouTube to compare the Parkwood PW320M and Martin DX1 guitar since they are in the same price-range. Six videos, three songs, recorded on the "FLIP" camcorder and the Zoom Q3 video recorder with "studio quality sound" (according to Zoom's product website).

http://www.youtube.com/PW320M/

Top Bottom