Ukuleles for Peace contest

wow, so fast!
hoosierhiver thanks for sharing, the kids are looking forward for your wonderful ukulele underground members songs!

no vabbè se non partecipo se ne va a puttane l'italian pride.
lol

kudos to ukulollo
I gotta do it :D

that is amazing that those kids speak english so well! it took me a year of living in another country to learn their language as well as these kids have learned english. very, very impressive.

Also, an interesting concept... I'm not big on "for peace" things, but I think it is admirable for kids to stand up and take action on what they believe. Kudos to them. :)

e per forza! tra l'altro ormai hanno un debole per le canzoni italiane, vedi marina marina live a Lignano in fiore!

Hey thanks hope the kids like the video!

I just like to have fun with it even if I only started in Feb 2010!

Keep up the great work yourself!

hey revdrkate, I think there was a little mess up on the last part with that funny computer language, just a heads up ! ;)

this is from Daphna Orion the administartor of Ukuleles for Peace

To all of you there in our small big world,
We thank everyone for their entries to the pineapple contest and would like to see many more.
We know there are great talents out there waiting to shine and many more whom would like to live in a peaceful caring world.
Don't be shy and share with us the song in your heart, your ...talents, your hopes for a better world and.... also for winning a uke :) Why not?!
Thank you again all our supporters,
love & Peace,
Daphna,
Ukuleles for Peace.

Top Bottom