Is there a National Ukulele appreciation day?

National?

What about an International UU Ukulele Appreciation Day? (just for us?)

We can organize it anyway we want and not have to worry about getting the word out to non-UUers... for now.

Not trying to be exclusive, just want to get to those who are always here anyway.

Maybe we could include a "visit your local music store, ukulele maker, etc" as part of the Day.

Keep uke-in',

National?

What about an International UU Ukulele Appreciation Day? (just for us?)

We can organize it anyway we want and not have to worry about getting the word out to non-UUers... for now.

Not trying to be exclusive, just want to get to those who are always here anyway.

Maybe we could include a "visit your local music store, ukulele maker, etc" as part of the Day.

Keep uke-in',

Dang it! I meant international, I was a little distracted with things on my mind. Or we could do like a First Sunday thing where everyone has to play their ukulele on the first sunday of each month! And post a video or somethin, it would be cool.

International Uke Day

Is 2nd May really International Ukulele (Appreciation) Day?

Looking to have an event around April/May here in Glasgow UK with the group we're trying to get off the ground, would be good to know in advance if there was a national/international day already.

Monday through Sunday!!!!

Top Bottom