Almost Islanders at Mo's Island Grinds (san diego)

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
so they loved us at Mo's, and we have negotiated to play there EVERY OTHER WEEK! so if you can, please come out and see us and hang out. get some awesome food. beer on tap. family welcome. no cover charge. nothing better to do on a saturday night!

l_afad600e2ac93b0edc9e4f6b132e3a68.jpg

Last edited:
oh cool. maybe i can pull one or both of you guys from the audience to sing and play along. :uhoh: hahaha

we had a blast man. the crowd was awesome. the food was awesome. just good times all around. i know tuesday is your practice date, but it would be awesome if you guys came down for one of the shows. maybe do a quick number while youre there eh?

i updated the first post. please take note of the dates we are playing and come down on one or more of them if you can. we would love to play for you. and bring your uke! i just might call you up to play a lil sumtn.

and dont forget! its not on there as one of the dates we play, but we will be there on july 22nd to share the stage with ALDRINE GUERRERO, RAYAN, AND AARON!!!

l_afad600e2ac93b0edc9e4f6b132e3a68.jpg

just a reminder. we will be at Mo's tomorrow (june 17) from 7pm to closing. come down. get some food. have a beer. listen to music. bring your uke! hahaha

Top Bottom