Flea - "Uke Can Save The World" Soprano/Soprano Neck Like New + Case

xoukulele

Reaction score
Hi All,

Too many ukes and school is about to begin and books beckon. This one goes. Dolphin stays. It is a like new Flea, model 'uke can save the world' with soprano body and soprano neck and plastic fretboard and flea gig bag. Wanted to keep the bag but it goes well with the uke. Really is like new. 175 including shipping to lower 48.

Attachments

• head..jpg
    head..jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 27
  • body..jpg
    body..jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 44
  • neck..jpg
    neck..jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 26
  • case..jpg
    case..jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 46
  • back..jpg
    back..jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 24
Ooh I really like this, what is it strung with? And I was wondering if the gig bags for fleas have any pockets? My fluke's bag has two flaps on the front and back where I slide in some papers.

Hi Kite...it is strung with Aquilas. The flea bag (LOL) does not have additional pockets unfortunately. I was actually almost tempted to keep the case myself since it is so nice (and the tongue in cheek quality) but decided in the end to sell it as a package. I would have kept it but my 'beater' is a dolphin and my better quality is a Sprucehouse which won't ever be a beater. Funny though. It seems I use my 'cheap' ukes a lot more than my pricier ones if only because they are always laying around and ready to be picked up. Maybe I need better housekeeping habits! My girlfriend would agree.

Top Bottom