I Wanna Grow Old With You

dianalele

Reaction score
This is my very own arrangement of I Wanna Grow Old With You from the Wedding Singer, and I'm kinda proud of it! Tell me what you honestly think.
Video syncing isn't perfect because I made this during finals week... but it's good to be at the end of my semester and its good to be back!

Great! haha... we're actually doing the wedding singer right now as our school musical! It's pretty wicked...

thanks.
and wow, we never did anything like that as our musicals. It was always Les Mis and Guys and Dolls and Fiddler on the Roof etc.
good luck!

Well... now that you've done this during Finals week, I'm sure you took the time to write down tabs as well, right?! After all, anything to procrastinate :D

wow that was awesome. Please o please say you have the tab for that. I know it wouldn't be too difficult to figure out but i'm acutally in the middle of finals week too. i should probably get back to studying actually

Cool, thanks for being interested in the tabs! I posted them last night on the forum under the tabs and chords section. i hope theyre easy enough to read. good luck.

That was an awesome arrangement, I love all of the other beats you added to it. Congrats on a great video and another semester down :)

Top Bottom