trying to find a certain case

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
i remember seeing a picture of hard cases in a store in japan, that looked similar to calton's. but i cant find them anywhere. its not much to go on, but does anyone have any info on them? it had the same shape as the one we usually see... mgm's store but it was solid and there were all different colors.

Last edited:
dunno what you want, but Elderly has a good selection of cases, and they will check the fit for you with the ukes they have.

judging from one of those kinda blurry pics, it looked like the kiwaya booth, which was my first hunch, but i couldnt find anything on it. thanks guys.

Ronnie Aloha wrote:
http://www.kiwaya.com/html/product/recommend.html

Click on the photo of the hardcase to order. There are two models of the hardcase. They come in a wide variety of colors based on the drop down menu when ordering.

They run about $200.

Thanks for the link, but it's too bad it's only in Jap......even if you clink on the English version, the descriptions is still in Jap...

I really dig these cases and was looking for one...

thanks

Have you seen the "GATOR" cases ? I have two, they are inexpensive and sturdy. I'm not sure but I think they only fit sopranos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom