Video Lesson 1 - Love Song

Hey everybody, if you had a chance to watch the "first" video lesson give your feed back and reviews here for it. Also if you sat down and learned how to play this song, create a video of what you learned and throw it up on youtube. We'd love to watch everyone's progress as more videos keep rolling out.

Hey everybody, if you had a chance to watch the "first" video lesson give your feed back and reviews here for it. Also if you sat down and learned how to play this song, create a video of what you learned and throw it up on youtube. We'd love to watch everyone's progress as more videos keep rolling out.

I've watched it and learned bits and pieces of it already.
Great lesson!

i wish i could do Kage Bunshin No Jutsu to i can have three of me play at the same time haha

hahaha then you could be playing all 3 parts at the same time too! lol

but like i said in the other thread, i think the bookmark thing is really helpful. one thing i would like (i know, it sounds selfish, sorry) but maybe a text file for the tabs? i usually learn songs on the go when i dont have my comp to watch a video and i think that would help. but then again, aldrine doesn't write tabs... oh well lol ignore this then. but as always, good job

Come on guys lets see some videos!

I haven't been working on this song, but Just to give you guys some feed back, The lessons were great!
Aldrine showed it slowly which was perfect for learners.
For example.

Picking part 2 :
He showed what it should sound like when its played.
Showed us which strings to hit and which fret.
then a recap!
great stuff!

i got the picking parts.
Im just really really REALLY REALLY crap with my strumming, Got no rythm at all. :(

80% dialed..

Having grown up in the 80's....I was pretty stoked on the Cure's "Love Song". I have it about 80% dialed in by now...the biggest challenge for me in the whole song is the beginning strum/muting/transitions from the A to G to F to G repeat....the rest is 100% dialed by now.

My goal is to master each one on Aldrine's lessons by the time the next one comes out....yeah...

Hey Aldrine/Rayan...how about a Jack Johnson or Dave Mathews song soon????

its great! bring on episode 2

A bit late. The lesson was great. The little tabs on the viddler thing is great! Super convenient. Keep up the great work guys. Can't wait for the next lesson. :D

i wish i could do Kage Bunshin No Jutsu to i can have three of me play at the same time haha
On another note, can Aldrine teach us Kage Bunshin no Jutsu? I think that should have been a precursor for this lesson. :p

A bit late. The lesson was great. The little tabs on the viddler thing is great! Super convenient. Keep up the great work guys. Can't wait for the next lesson. :D

On another note, can Aldrine teach us Kage Bunshin no Jutsu? I think that should have been a precursor for this lesson. :p

I can't... but THIS guy can :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdPtMuGJXpo

ya im pritty sure that the only flaw with the lession was that you need ether three people or a music program to sink the sepperate sections

other than that i have a new song to play for my girl

thanks much for the lessions

hey everybody,

great lesson i must say!
i was just wondering what happend to the Am add9 Chord Aldrine mentioned in the beginning.
I didn't find it in the tutorial any further...?

Top Bottom