new video

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
ok i try to avoid advertising when i throw up a new video. but this sunamagun was a lot of work. so id like some input and critique on how i might be able to make future projects even better.

basically what im trying to stay away from is installing any new software onto my macbook. so basically, i just wanna work with what ive got for now. then when i totally master this thing and everything it can do, ill look into advancing to the next levels.

anyway, for those that are too young to remember, this is a song by a group called mr big. came out in 1991 i believe. one of my favorite songs from back in that day. well i brought it back with a little ukulele flava, since i couldnt find any ukulele covers on youtube.

thanks for the help, pointing me in the right direction for getting all the editing done. i seriously didnt think i was going to finish it today. but i did. so yeah... enjoy... i hope hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjVS9S5lmk

yeah i noticed that too. i tried my best to sync the audio to the video but i was starting to get frustrated and i was so close to finishing that i just left a lot of it as is... close enough. hahaha.

plus, once it was compressed and converted, some of it got a little distorted so that added to the problems.

isnt your sister a little young to know this song?

nice job nuke! must've been tough tho, doing all that. NukeDOC the one-man band! lol

thanks trip. too bad my brother is too reserved to do anything like this. he's the one with all the tallent. i just act like i got it hahaha.

no sh|7. i thought she was like 16. hahaha. just for that im going to say hafa adai again next time i come over. haha

Last edited:
good job doc!

That video is greatly appreciated sir, thank you for a job well done and I cant wait to see more.

Top Bottom