Sound of Silence cover with cute kid on 4 wheeler

nachowayne

Reaction score
Decided to do some playing and recording outside today since it was so nice.

It got a little windy for a minute and I was worried about the camera getting knocked over, so it may look like I am trying to stare you down at one point. :p

I wish I could sing like you. Unfortunately, I don't have that talent. haha. I'm sure as a parent, you don't get much "sounds of silence. "

Yeah I get Sounds of Silence when the kids are asleep. Thanks for the compliment. I checked out some of your videos and I really wish i could play as well as you. I have a decent strum, but anything complicated in the fingerpicking department and my fingers get lost. :)

Yeah I get Sounds of Silence when the kids are asleep. Thanks for the compliment. I checked out some of your videos and I really wish i could play as well as you. I have a decent strum, but anything complicated in the fingerpicking department and my fingers get lost. :)

you can learn to play with time, I can't change vocal chords :D. Thanks for the compliment though. I'll work on my singing and you'll get better with time, just like wine.

Top Bottom