Ukulele - Ohana CK-20S - Concert, Solid Mahogany (with hard case) Los Angeles pickup

sagrr

Reaction score
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/1732914337.html

Thats my craigslist ad in Los Angeles. I'm willing to ship. I have a paypal account, but I've never used it. I've previously posted about how much I like this ukulele back when I got it. Its a great bargain. I took those pictures this past week. If you're serious about buying and you want proof i'll take new ones in the manner that the sticky says.

If you're in Los Angeles, you can come pick it up. Shipping it would be a bit of a hassle. A new experience for me anyway... but I'm open to it of course.

$200 is the price for the uke and the case. I'm open to any ideas you might have. Not too flexible on the price... but I'm an open-minded individual so try me out.

Please let me know if I've left anything out!

Ummm.. did my post get deleted?

I was just looking for some feedback. Did I do something wrong here? Can anyone tell me why this isn't selling? I thought it was a pretty reasonable price?

Edit. OK!... well my craigslist posting expired... I will rectify this in a second.

One huge problem I spot is that you can buy one new for $139. Yes it has a case but cases are kind of like swimming pools when you're selling your house; they are nice but don't add a whole lot of re-sale value. You might have more success at $100 shipped. I see one selling for $95 used at a music store in San Antonio.

Top Bottom