What a nightmare! I dreamed my Kamaka was destroyed.

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
Last night I dreamed that my beloved Kamaka (currently on vacation with me) was destroyed. The neck was snapped, the top was cracked and the back was crashed in. I remember being inconsolably distraught but also wondering how the damage could occur with it locked up in its Ameritage case. I also remember thinking oh no, Kamaka has a one year wait list on repairs!!! I just checked and she is safe and sound. Anyone else ever have similar nightmares?

Not that bad, but a week or so ago I had one where I got my tenor out to play and all the strings were missing. I remember thinking it was very odd, but went to my spare string box and got out a set and started to put then on and there were no holes in the bridge and then I noticed the tuners were gone too! I woke up very frustrated and had to go play it for a while to calm down.

I'd just be extra careful with it til you get home. Years ago I had an extremely lucid dream that my friend left a hysterical message on my answering machine that she'd just missed being hit when her car broke down on the freeway. I was on vacation at the time I had the dream, but called and told her a few days later about the dream because it just seemed so real. She was concerned and I said that in the dream she'd been ok, but that it never hurt to be careful.

About a week later she left a hysterical message on my answering machine that she'd just missed being hit when her car broke down on the freeway... I'm not kidding. Her transmission seized in rush hour traffic on the 101. :eek:

I woke up last night with a big bat flying around the bedroom.
I crawled to the windows and opened them all, but he hung around and flew in circles for about 20 minutes before exiting.

Oh god. I can't deal with small moths. A large bat would kill me.

But thankfully, no ukulele nightmares...actually, I haven't had any nightmares in a while...it has been great. :D

Top Bottom