Brown County Ukulele Festival ~ June 6th Nashville Indiana

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
Howdy all,
I've been approached by a local who wants to arrange a free ukulele event in Nashville at the Coachlight Square on Sunday June 6th after the UWC. It will be 11:00 to 4:00.
I think there will be a beer garden too. Bring lawn chairs

The gig doesn't pay anything this year but should be fun if anyone is interested.

If you want to perform:
Email or call Grant Eversoll at prancing_pony_agency@yahoo.com
or call 812-988-6266

The Ginley Gulch boys will be performing!!!

Let's see. We've got tickets to see Cherryholmes in Louisville that day.... Cherryholmes....Ginley Gulch Boyz...... hmmm...

Drat! Why can't life be simpler!!??

Maybe if you ask nicely the Ginley Gulch Boys could do a pre-performace gig at UWC on Saturday night? That'd help you out.

:cheers:
looking forward to this! i hope they come through with the beer garden too. :cheers:

Yes sir. If they do, it looks like Joanne's driving to Kokomo afterwards :cheers:.

Does anybody know who else is performing? I'm going to open because I have to get to my sister's house in the early afternoon. I know those Ginley sorts are the headliners but the site only shows the two slots filled at this time.

:cheers:

Yes sir. If they do, it looks like Joanne's driving to Kokomo afterwards :cheers:.

Does anybody know who else is performing? I'm going to open because I have to get to my sister's house in the early afternoon. I know those Ginley sorts are the headliners but the site only shows the two slots filled at this time.

I will so be there for this. What a treat to see you perform Dom. Although I suspect I may see you play earlier.

My contract strictly says that I am not to go on immediately after Dom! I mean if I had a contract, I would hope that it would say that... :)

Nonsense! How about you just join me on tune. That's what I say. Let's do it.

ukulele1_0609.jpg

Looks like Beeejams and I made the paper. :)

Check out www.bcdemocrat.com The printed paper said to check them out on-line to find recordings from the Uke fest, but I could not find a link to the recordings :(

The Brown County Democrat is a great paper, they list every 911 call and the sheriff's log. It's hilarious what ends up in there.

Sorry, one more:
May 5, 10:31 a.m.: 911 caller, calling from a gas station pay phone in town, advises she has a lot at Woodland Lake and someone is stealing her bird food, possibly the Italian midgets that moved in and have a couple houses there. No officer is needed, just wants it reported.

ukulele1_0609.jpg

Looks like Beeejams and I made the paper. :)

Check out www.bcdemocrat.com The printed paper said to check them out on-line to find recordings from the Uke fest, but I could not find a link to the recordings :(

congrats guys, that's so cool! you should try to score some hardcopies of that paper.

also, a big thanks to Grant Eversoll for hosting the sunday festival. he had tons of gear out there and it was fun watching people play again.

Congrats guys, on becoming Hoosier celebrities!

And just WOW to the Sheriff's log in the Brown County Democrat! Absolutely priceless! I'll be checking these each week!

I like: May 27, 5:10 p.m.: Caller on Garrity Road advises someone has stolen her claw foot tub out of her front yard. She doesn't want a report, just to log it.

LOL! Too funny.

May 3, 11:41 p.m.: 911 caller advises he was trying to get the time put on his phone and this was one of the numbers it said to call.

Top Bottom