La Pacific banjo uke

Keef

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a la pacific banjo uke resto project?
115c6acd.jpg

anyone have any idea how old this is?

I think those are from the late 1920- through the 1930s...

I won it in a eBay auction # 140403375271 I paid $102.50 here is the wording used in the auction
" This is a very nice Banjo Ukulele. It is 21" long,6 1/2"wide,and 2" thick. It has strings and has a nice sound. I am however no expert on stringed instruments . The label says La Pacific. The round body is laminated and the overall wood appears to be a redish hardwood with a very nice patina. ( see pictures). There are a few cracks or seperations in the body as you can see in the photos. Please view the photos and ask any questions before bidding. Buyer to pay actual shipping and insurance. Thanks for looking...
"
The banjo uke is everything as stated in the auction but I don't want another project it needs to be taken apart cleaned the various body cracks need to be glued and clamped then reassembled but truely I have never worked on one of these so what do I know :) the frets seem close to the fret board I guess this is how it was made ??? Anyways it's all there. Go to eBay and punch in that auction # to see more pics or I can take more pics of specific areas fore you
I would like to get $1000 for it but I will settle for $90 + shipping

I have one just like it, though the tail piece is missing. I would like to restore it but need better pictures of the tail piece (where the strings connect). Can you help me?

Top Bottom