Found my car Hawaii's finest come thru

MGM

Reaction score
Finally my stolen car has been found is happily back home....plus some The trunk was filled with what looked like someone living out of the car. Please call me to claim your possesions anytime,,,,heres my number 757-777-7873 and by the way My neighbors a cop and he will help load the stuff of yours into your car

Excellent news! I'm glad it turned out good for you. I had a car stripped when I lived on the island. Tires, doors, stereo, seats...everything. I had loaned it to an acquaintance when I left the island for a while. She said it broke down and she just left it on the side of the road. By the time I got back, there wasn't much left.

It ran out of gas, I had to abandon it. Next time, make sure the tank is full.

Also, I left my Kamaka uke in the trunk along with my clothes. You can keep the clothes but pleeeeze send my uke to me...

:wtf:

It ran out of gas, I had to abandon it. Next time, make sure the tank is full.

Also, I left my Kamaka uke in the trunk along with my clothes. You can keep the clothes but pleeeeze send my uke to me...

:wtf:
My truck got stolen once and they found it with a load of copper plumbing parts that were lifted from construction sites. Ya want those back, too? :shaka:

My truck got stolen once and they found it with a load of copper plumbing parts that were lifted from construction sites. Ya want those back, too? :shaka:

I'll take them! Copper sells pretty well, and I definitely need more coin to restock my Ramen.

Finally my stolen car has been found is happily back home....plus some The trunk was filled with what looked like someone living out of the car. Please call me to claim your possesions anytime,,,,heres my number 757-777-7873 and by the way My neighbors a cop and he will help load the stuff of yours into your car

Seriously you live on a island, where would you run to.

Its not like here where everything ends up in TJ.

Top Bottom