Okay, GIVE, please! ;~D

Teek

Reaction score
Where'd y'all get your cartoon avatars?? :cool:

Look like they are all off the same software, seems like I see more every day, and I hate being last in on a new thang.

I know there's some websites that convert photos but I don't want to pick up something nasty from a script rigged page. I use WOT but it didn't want me to go to my Earthlink home page after I updated it.

I'm suspecting CrackBook, um, FaceBook.

Thanks!

faceyourmanga.com

It's a simple point-and-click interface - no scripts or uploading of photos. You do your best to come up with the avatar that fits you...

yea I dont know how so many people got on board with them. It started with Seeso making them for us PoHos and before you knew it, they were everywhere!

Hey guys, thanks so much, I had a blast messing around with this! I couldn't decide on whether to put the reading glasses on, if I had a web cam I guess that's what people would see. Half the time I have them on. The other half of the time they are falling out of my pocket/off my shirt collar if I lean over and my Poodle is scrambling to pick them up for me.

Phanzo, did you do the pay one to get the uke in??

Last edited:
It's not bad but still does not have enough choices. I, for instance, have a full beard and mustache and that's not an option. At least there is an option for facial hair. The one for Yahoo has no facial hair choices at all but has a lot more background choices.

I didn't like the backgrounds. A few minutes with Photoshop and I pasted what they had over a photo instead.

Mim,
If you have a graphic editing program, you can do what I did and just "screen capture" the working page and finish it yourself without having to give up your email to anyone.

52blues, does this look better?

avitar2a.jpg

Save it somewhere. Once I see you have it, I'll delete it from my website.

Last edited:
Top Bottom