Alan's KoAloha Blog Update

Thanks Ronnie. Everytime I read something about Koaloha I wonder to myself, Why Haven't I bought a Koaloha yet??? These guys are just amazing. I guess I am holding out to pick it up at the shop myself.

Thanks Ronnie. Everytime I read something about Koaloha I wonder to myself, Why Haven't I bought a Koaloha yet??? These guys are just amazing. I guess I am holding out to pick it up at the shop myself.

You won't regret it if you pull the trigger, it is really a wonderful instrument!

Thanks, I love this blog

I love Alan's blog because he talks about food as much as he does uke. The next time I visit Honolulu, I'll be running down his "grindz beat" after I check out the factory.

--Dave E.

Went to read the blog and got a message saying "You are banned". What's that all about? Is it because I'm from outside the US? Am I an undesirable alien?

Anyone else notice the part where he says the following...

"We have an informal offer to buy our business, but I'm not sure I want to do that."

and then he said a couple of posts afterwards...

"I am not convinced that my blog will survive come ownership change June 7th. "

Is something going on or am I just reading too much into this?

Honu,

The "ownership change" has to do with the site that hosts his blog. The Honolulu Advertiser was bought by the competing Hawaii daily newspaper, the Star Bulletin. In all likelihood, only the current blogs with the highest readership under the Advertiser will be carried over to the Star Bulletin. That's what Alan is writing about. He did note that he would be blogging on the KoAloha website in the event his blog isn't carried over to the Star Bulletin.

He updated his blog with two other posts yesterday since it looks like the hammer will be coming down soon.

Top Bottom