For Sale: Pono Ohai Soprano

ukuDaily

Reaction score
I am selling my Pono Ohai Soprano for the same reason I am selling my Concert Fluke, also posted for sale today. I really like the Mainland Boat Paddle Soprano I bought yesterday from David Provines, fellow UU'er, so the Pono has to go.

As for condition, it is in perfect shape as if it just came from the factory. It has Grover geared tuners and is made of solid ohai wood. It is super pretty as you can see from the pictures below. I am also selling a gig bag that came with it.

I paid $150 plus shipping for it, so that is what I am asking to get out of it. As I mentioned in my other listing. My son works at a parcel store so I get a pretty decent price on shipping.

Mike
ukuDaily.com

very pretty! too bad im in the market for a Concert Pono...granted the lil' lady will lemme. but it is a very pretty ukulele.

Hmmmm. Not much activity on the marketplace boards. Over the past month, they have been hopping, but not so much right now. Oh well. I will give it a few more days and then I am off to eBay I guess.

Mike

Sheesh. No one interested in my for sale ukes for two weeks and suddenly I have three people in line for my Fluke. Hopefully someone will bite on this Pono too. As a final incentive, I will ship for free anywhere in the continental US. I will ship outside the US, but will charge actual shipping minus $15.

Mike

I wish I could have done this one too, trust me. The price seems great to me and I'm surprised it hasn't had a nibble.
Bumping your thread.

How much do you reckon shipping would be to Scandinavia?

I am in the market for a better soprano, and i've been eyeing the Ponos. That one right there is very pretty :)

How much do you reckon shipping would be to Scandinavia?

I am in the market for a better soprano, and i've been eyeing the Ponos. That one right there is very pretty :)

If I had to guess, I am thinking it would probably be about $40. If you are interested, PM me an address and I can get you an exact price. I have shipped a lot of stuff to Europe, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Mike

Top Bottom