Let's just call it a graduation present

k0konutz

Reaction score
After looking at it for the past week...I just bought this.
UAS has gotten the best of me, and my credit card suffers for it.
Musicguymic is my wallet's worst enemy.

It's lovely and I have got to quit looking at these things.

My name is Susan and I have UAS.

Thanks for all the support and congratulations...
One reason for starting this thread was to avoid buyer's remorse!

i argued with my dad so he wont buy my uke now, but he will cosign a loan for me using my grad money as collateral

Im thinking of changing my charge card merchant name to MGM auto parts so the guys can buy what they want without being caught by the wife and to MGM cosmetics so the woman can too. lol

I know how everybody here feels. I usually feel that it's a good reason to celebrate with a new uke if it's sunny outside, if it's cloudy outside, if I've got mail (what should I do when the new mail is a new uke?), or just because the workday ends at 5pm.
Buyer's remorse? That usually dissappears when the postman/woman comes with that beautiful big brown box from MGM. I've bought... well I'm not going to say how many ukes I've bought from him over the last 3 months... let's just say it's a ridiculous amount and I'm already looking for another uke! I know that there's a UU uke in the works but I might buy another one to settle my nerves until then (maybe a less expensive baritone?).
Another reason ukes are better than guitars? I'd rather admit that I have UAS rather than telling everyone I have GAS.

that is a bad ass ukulele. i have yet to buy an uke from mgm. still thinking about that concert black kala but funds are really low. maybe within the end of the year. my rule of thumb will be one uke per year...would you call that UAS?

that is a bad ass ukulele. i have yet to buy an uke from mgm. still thinking about that concert black kala but funds are really low. maybe within the end of the year. my rule of thumb will be one uke per year...would you call that UAS?

Maybe if by "year" you meant "month" and if by "one uke" you meant "many ukes" then yes. Otherwise you're just being financially responsible and living within your means. I think those might be typical characteristics of those people formerly having UAS.

Grr...I don't understand UPS.
My tracking says it's in my city, but estimated arrival isn't until tomorrow, and it didn't leave the warehouse yet today.
I wonder if I could just go down and pick it up......

Grr...I don't understand UPS.
My tracking says it's in my city, but estimated arrival isn't until tomorrow, and it didn't leave the warehouse yet today.
I wonder if I could just go down and pick it up......

If it's not already on a delivery truck you can call the UPS central warehouse and have them hold it for you. You'll need to show photo ID that matches the package delivery information.

I just called them and they said it doesn't look like it's "in" the warehouse, but just possibly still in the truck or something. So it appears that if I see it with a "destination scan" before 7p tonight, I can have them hold it, but otherwise it looks like tomorrow.
What's the hold up, fools?!

Top Bottom