Song Help Request Hotel California - The Eagles

Woodstocksp3

Reaction score
Does anyone know the tabs to the beginning of the song? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Does anyone know the tabs to the beginning of the song? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

i use Am E7 G D F C D E7...
i pick the bottom 3 chords in the pattern of the A string, then the C string then the E string.
you could also throw in some strumming and pauses.
hope this helped.

I use Bm, F#, A, E, G, D, Em, F#

It seems to work 'cause people always recognize when I play it!

I use Bm, F#, A, E, G, D, Em, F#

It seems to work 'cause people always recognize when I play it!

yes, that is correct except it's actually: Bm, F#7, A, E, G, D, Em, F#. :)

I'm working on a pdf book with a bunch of tabbed songs, Here's "Hotel California"

Attachments

• Eagles_HotelCalifornia.jpg
    Eagles_HotelCalifornia.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 189
your welcome guys. I try to do a song a day in this exact format, so that 4 song will fit on a single sheet of printer paper. (front and back) which can either be folded or cut in half. I am attempting to make a small traveling book of uke music, so it fits in my case.

Since you like the Eagles, here's Desperado

Attachments

• EAGLES_Deperado.jpg
    EAGLES_Deperado.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 56
your welcome guys. I try to do a song a day in this exact format, so that 4 song will fit on a single sheet of printer paper. (front and back) which can either be folded or cut in half. I am attempting to make a small traveling book of uke music, so it fits in my case.

Since you like the Eagles, here's Desperado

what a great idea. short and sweet.

thanks for sharing this!

I know everybody has probably figured this out, but if you want to do the little guitar finger solo riff that everyone knows, it's not exact, but you can find that riff inside those chords pretty easily. It's close enough for jazz that everyone knows what you're playing. :) Thanks for posting this! F# is a tough one for me, but it's doable. :)

i think you can get lots of tabs like hotel california from aligator boogaloo, just google a bit, it´s easy to find! :D good luck!

I found the following pdf of 200 songs compiled by the Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz which includes Hotel California.

You have just changed everything about how I spend my evenings.

Thankyou for this.

Jack33@

.....F# is a tough one for me, but it's doable. :)

You may be doing F# like this already. But I found it much easier to make the chord by barring the first fret, like this:

chord_3121.gif

Top Bottom