Pre-Fire Maui Music Tenor 4 String and Tenor 8 string

jmpnflea00

Reaction score
Thinking about selling a few ukulele from my collection. A Pre-fire Maui Music 4-string tenor and a Maui Music 8-string tenor. The 4 string was purchased Brand New from Lahaina Music and the 8 string was purchased from the original owner that hardly ever played it, and it shows. The strings were de-tuned and stored lovingly away, never played since I purchased them. I am also still selling my Les Reitforts Cutaway Tenor made from Birdseye maple that has been listed previously here on U.U. It'll come up on a search of Les Reitforts. Currently taking offers on any one of them or maybe all together. I've been out of the ukulele collectors scene for a few years and so I'm not up to speed on their marketability. I do know though, and have been told that they are highly collectible pieces,Especially the Les Reitforts Birdseye maple cutaway piece, not too many around. Pictures of the Maui Music pieces will be given upon request

Please read the Marketplace rules. Posts should include a price & other terms as well as photos.

Check back, I'll have the pictures of the M.M. Ukulele posted by this weekend....Got to remember how I did it it with the Reitforts Piece...Sorry for NOT following forum rules......Mahalo

pics of the maui.

price for the 8string?

pm me when youre up i'm seriously interested.

muchos gracias

Top Bottom