Three rare Northern Ukuleles for sale

ichadwick

Reaction score
northern_00..jpg northern_02..jpg
northern_04..jpg northern_03..jpg
I have three rare, vintage (circa 1970) Canadian Northern Ukuleles for sale. Information about the Northern uke on my website (link above). All were made in Japan, sold to students for the Ukuleles in the Classroom program of J. Chalmers Doane.

Two concert, one soprano. Two original cases for concert size, as well.

One concert is in excellent condition, so is its case. It's highly playable, but needs new strings. The other two are in need of TLC and some restoration work, mostly minor. I can send photos of the areas in need of restoration. They can also be used for spares and parts if you're looking to restore another one.

I'd like to sell all three as a set. Or trade them for something in the tenor/baritone range (a Risa or Jupiter Creek solid-body electric would be nice...). PM or email me with offers, or questions.

Hi Ian,

My School still uses those for music class! We just need 23 new sets of strings and a whole bunch of bridge pins. Lol. They are still in the box!

Thanks for posting!
Coleton

There was a thread here a while back that provided information on size and type of fishing line you could use. Seems like that would be an economical fix for your string situation. Bridge pins? I don't know.

Top Bottom