For Sale! Eleuke Solid Mahogany TC100-MHP Ukulele <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackfam

Reaction score
Brand new Eleuke Tenor for sale. This is the new model with the headphone and mp3 jacks. I thought I would try something electric but realized I should just stick with acoustic. Comes with standard Aquila strings and gigbag. Price is $210 plus shipping only to lower 48 states. Shipping should only be about $10 to $15 depending on where you live. It will be Fedex insured.

Attachments

• DSC00336..jpg
    DSC00336..jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC00334..jpg
    DSC00334..jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00332..jpg
    DSC00332..jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 81
I don't mean to be insulting, but you can get the newer models for less than that new. If you're really hoping to see this sell within a matter of hours, maybe you should reconsider your price. Best of luck, mahalo.

You're not insulting me but I think you're wrong. I just searched numerous sites and this particular model goes from $240 to almost $300 depending on who you purchase it from. And that did not include shipping. This ukulele is brand new, played only once.

I wish you would not post on this thread if you are not interested. The link you put does not include this model. This as a TC100-MHP solid mahogany tenor model. Please refrain from confusing people who may be interested. Thank you.

I'm assuming it is. I have the warranty card and have not filled it out yet so anyone who purchases it could probably send it in and register it in their name. The warranty is for one year.

I have a Kala F Hole Tenor I would love to trade for this....If your interested lemme know & I'll post some pics....

Thanks

I'll uke sit for you!

Cheers,
Kris

Thanks for the offer but I just took delivery of a Fluke uke and wanted to pay for it with the proceeds of this sale. Thanks again.

Is it still for sale? If so do you take paypal or ? Does it have any nicks or scratches? If all is good contact me and will work out the details.

Sorry it took this long to get back to you but I am out of town right now. I get back to Colorado tomorrow. Yes I will take paypal. No, it does not have any nicks or scratches. I would ship it to you Fedex. Where are you located?

Sorry myself that it took me a day to respond back. I live in Valencia, CA. Click on my user name and send me a private massage with your number and I'll give you a call so we can work out the details.

Thanks

Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom