Spring Uke reduction

dentuke

Reaction score
I was cleaning up the office and I found some ukes that I stashed some time ago.... I have way too many and have run out of hiding places in the house.....

I'll post the pictures up later this week end...they are in excellent shape..no cracks dings , fresh strings in all....

1. Bushman Jenny Soprano solid mahogany, worth clear medium strings...great volume and sound....$160.00 shipped

2. Lehua Long Neck concert scale soprano, solid acacia (I'll check on the wood)...MGM set up, worth clear medium stings... This is a beautifull uke made in Portugal.... It is really nice....... 175.00 shipped with gig bag

3.SOLD.......... Stag concert sized solid body electric uke, LP style, Black, Martin Strings, gig bag, strap, amp cable, and Honey Tone micro amp teal color great deal.... $130.00 shipped

4. SOLD......... Koa Pili Koko KPK Concert solid acacia uke, MGM set up, fresh aquilas, hard case,humidors.......$130.00 shipped

Last edited:
The Stagg arrived today. It was exactly as described and in excellent condition.

Now I have to figure out how to play it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom