Sixteen Tons

Fantastic performance Hal. I commented a few weeks ago in a microphone thread that I always liked my uke sounds pure, but I think that video changed my mind. The sounds you coaxed out of the electronics are great.

Oh heell yes.

That's the way to start my weekend. Was jamming right along. That tour heading up to Seattle? If so, I'll be there with offerings of booze and cigars.

Fantastic performance Hal. I commented a few weeks ago in a microphone thread that I always liked my uke sounds pure, but I think that video changed my mind. The sounds you coaxed out of the electronics are great.

I go back and forth on pure vs electonics. I've settled on a light distortion for solo picking on a looped track. If I were playing without a loop it would be pure for certain. Glad you like it!

Awesome Hal, greetings from warm Florida. Haven't heard blues like that from a Uke. Keep on Strummin and pickin. Thanks...you're my new blues inspiration.

Last edited:
That is a great version of this song, I've never heard it rocked like this, what a voice! :D :D :D
DAP

Best.version.ever.
Never heard it played like that before.

Wow, just wow. Man, I wanna play like that!

Top Bottom