LOST Finale Uke Tributes

kendra

Reaction score
OK - so I have two obsessions, I mean, hobbies - Ukulele and the television show LOST. Tonight is the series finale of LOST and so my six year obsession with a crazy TV show is ending. Hopefully this means that I will have a lot more time to devote to practicing my uke. :)

I wrote a LOST fan song a couple of months back and I noticed that Aldrine just posted a fun LOST song in honor of the finale and wondered how many other LOST related uke songs and videos were out there.

How about it? Any other die-hard fans out there? Are you excited for the ending, but sad that it won't be on anymore? Below is my fan song and a scene from the first season of LOST that used Joe Purdy's "Wash Away":

Please post any songs or videos that you have or find in tribute to a truly entertaining show.

Here are a few more Lost related uke songs that I've found:

Last edited:
These songs are warming the cockles of my little heart *sniff*.

Today is my husband's birthday, and as per his request, we will parked in front of the TV watching the finale and eating cupcakes to celebrate (which is fine with me, as that's likely what we would be doing anyway, albeit without the cupcakes).

Here's another

Great, I loved it. I adore their songs and it was really funny. But duuude, I was really glad I was home alone when I played it. You might want to consider warning us next time. ;)

Great, I loved it. I adore their songs and it was really funny. But duuude, I was really glad I was home alone when I played it. You might want to consider warning us next time. ;)

Lol yaaaa I was hoping the title was warning enough.

Top Bottom