WTB vintage Plastic Uke

bt93

Reaction score
i am looking to buy a vintage plastic uke (possibly baritone) in pretty good condition. Let me know if you have one for sale.

-Brad

Last edited:
I have a 1960's maccaferri Islander Baritone uke in the original cardboard box with handle, instruction book, wrench and pick in sealed plastic, sounds and plays lovely. $295 I am in Madison, Ct. USA photos available

Great deal on the Maccaferri.... they are generally more valuable!

There's an Islander on Flea Market Music marketplace for $45. The strings buzz, but it may be worth a try at that price.

Islander available

I have an Islander available. Check the Marketplace.DSC08707.jpg

I might have a Strummin Smurf Blue ukulele, a Flamingo and a Carnival Sopranino up for grabs if you are interested? PM me for a chat.

Adam

Last edited:
I have a Carnival with original red strings, a white and purple Aloha, and Mauna Loa (solid purple swirl). The Carnivals are light and make better wall hangers in my opinion. The PM if interested. The Aloha is a super little player and the Mauna Loa plays fine but has a lot of relief under tension so I tune it down a step. It sounds pretty cool. Those two players have Worth Brown lights. I was going to hang them all on the wall but I have too many ukes so a few sopranos are going to be offered up as I sort them out. I may just eBay these as a lot.

I have a Carnival with original red strings, a white and purple Aloha, and Mauna Loa (solid purple swirl). The Carnivals are light and make better wall hangers in my opinion. The PM if interested. The Aloha is a super little player and the Mauna Loa plays fine but has a lot of relief under tension so I tune it down a step. It sounds pretty cool. Those two players have Worth Brown lights. I was going to hang them all on the wall but I have too many ukes so a few sopranos are going to be offered up as I sort them out. I may just eBay these as a lot.

Why not photograph them and offer them here. I'd be interested.

Top Bottom