Want to buy a used Kanilea, KoAloha Concert or Superconcert, Lanikai by Kanilea

Kauai808

Reaction score
Anyone have a used but mint condition concert or superconcert Koaloha, Kanilea, or the Lanikai superconcerts made by Kanilea they want to get rid of? Finally have some money saved up and wanted to see if anyone has anything. I have to look used because I can't afford full retail. I'm not just browsing, I am looking to paypal someone some cash if they have the right uke.

Thanks for looking everybody.

Aloha.

Check eBay. Butler music has a Kanilea super concert (Lanikai) label for $499. Search "lanikai super concert" and only one should pop up. The seller didn't include the model number in the listing title. This uke was returned to the store and they say it is mint. I bought one from them (store display) and it is wonderful! My favorite uke by far.

I'm posting from my phone so I can't include the link. If you don't find it I'll post it from my laptop tonight.

Good luck.

Custom Kanilea Super concert

Aloha From Maui, Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I have a custom Kanilea Super concert made for me by Joseph Souza. I had it made a few years ago for my personal collection. It had not seen any playing time. Just detuned and stored carefully away. So basically Mint condition. Curly Koa, Special Bear Claw Spruce top and gold tuners........I'm willing to let it go for a fair price. I'll try to have some pictures for you. My daughter borrowed my camera for graduation and I haven't seen it since....UGGGGGHHH! Mahalo

I have a Lanikai Concert, Kanilea make. Not a super concert or anything. I'd be willing to part with it, at the right price :D

Thanks for all the quick replies and PMs everyone. Trying to score it by Father's day so I appreciate it.

Top Bottom