perfect!

nikolo727

Reaction score
Seeso. Do you remember when I turned into an idiot over a perfect ukulele for myself?

well here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PONO-TENOR-Soli...16224QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

ok i dont think that worked at all so ill just tell you the name: PONO TENOR Solid Mahogany PTE Ukulele w PU del case

exactly what I have wanted for the past forever.

a pono solid mahogany ukulele with ebony bindings, fretboard, and headstock. with an electronics system. with some nice gloss on it.(so it looks like anyway.)

problem=:eek: No money. :eek:

my UAS has been on the prowel for the perfect ukulele and I have found it.

and now I dont have money.

If anyone has ever been in this situation before please tell me.

I dont want to feel alone AND poor.

AOIUHSDKLfh.

ima freak out.

:) I think you will survive Nikolo, it may be hard to endure for a couple of days but I think you can get over it. Here's a solution: Now that you've determined what you want, set it as your goal to obtain it. Start to put some extra cash aside for it and keep in mind what you want. Even if this one sells, you will find another some day. :D

ya I think ill be ok.

i have to wait about 2 months though for teh cash.

if that.

and yes deach the swords will have to wait
lol

Nikolo, I do agree with deach & uke1, start saving for that specific uke you desire and even it sells MGM will have more. Who knows, you may change even your mind about the "perfect uke" and decide to go with another brand name. I have been in your shoes . . . I couldn't wait for Kamaka to build one and picked up a GString instead cause I had to have one now. I still want a Kamaka but it will have to wait as other priorities have developed. Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets with the GString but I still want a Kamaka. It may take awhile and I may change my mind when I decide to make a purchase. In the meanwhile, I'm saving (slowly) towards that purchase. Patience is a virtue, my friend.

true very true broh. thanks for the encouragement!

:music:

Normally takes me two months to get the cash for most instruments I buy, guess thats what you get when you move from crappy to good.

Top Bottom