Risa Uke Stick soprano blond with case, electric

Steelman

Reaction score
Purchased in 2003 in Hawaii. I never play it. Will ship with new strings (Package)
Blond finish with good fretboard action. I have pictures on my iPhone and will gladly share them.
Case (bag) has the Risa emblem like the uke.

$275 shipped in the lower 48

My email is msm@tycom.net if you have questions.

I will accept PayPal, Money orders

A new soprano RISA uke solid is only $229 at ukuleleworld.com.

You might want to look at the "how to sell" thread for the usual guidelines for selling.

To whom ever replied with the staunch correction,
$275 was a typographical error. $175 is the correct
shipped price. Thank you for being so understanding.
Maybe one day I can be an authoritative "senior" member, as well.

Last edited:
Easy. The man simply pointed out an overpriced item, which I assume you stand more chance of selling when corrected. People around here are usually helpful and chilled. Good luck with the sale.

Ser-T-Fide is right, we're pretty chilled here on UU, however, the rules state that you must post a photo of the actual instrument you are trying to sell with your listing. It helps if you place a piece of paper next to the instrument with a time stamp and write "UU", "I Love Deach " or something that proves that the instrument is in your possession. This helps keep the scammers away from this site. We had a small problem with that a few months back and everyone agreed that this is the best way to list ukes.

To whom ever replied with the staunch correction,
$275 was a typographical error. $175 is the correct
shipped price. Thank you for being so understanding.
Maybe one day I can be an authoritative "senior" member, as well.

"Senior" membership just reflects the number of posts. Everyone hits "Senior" when they get 100 posts.

is this still for sale?

Is this still for sale?

Purchased in 2003 in Hawaii. I never play it. Will ship with new strings (Package)
Blond finish with good fretboard action. I have pictures on my iPhone and will gladly share them.
Case (bag) has the Risa emblem like the uke.

$275 shipped in the lower 48

My email is msm@tycom.net if you have questions.

I will accept PayPal, Money orders

Top Bottom