PDA

View Full Version : Risa Uke Stick soprano blond with case, electric

Steelman
05-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Purchased in 2003 in Hawaii. I never play it. Will ship with new strings (Package)
Blond finish with good fretboard action. I have pictures on my iPhone and will gladly share them.
Case (bag) has the Risa emblem like the uke.

$275 shipped in the lower 48

My email is msm@tycom.net if you have questions.

I will accept PayPal, Money orders

Doc_J
05-25-2010, 05:21 PM
A new soprano RISA uke solid is only $229 at ukuleleworld.com.

You might want to look at the "how to sell" thread for the usual guidelines for selling.

Steelman
05-26-2010, 06:11 PM
To whom ever replied with the staunch correction,
$275 was a typographical error. $175 is the correct
shipped price. Thank you for being so understanding.
Maybe one day I can be an authoritative "senior" member, as well.

Ser-T-Fide
05-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Easy. The man simply pointed out an overpriced item, which I assume you stand more chance of selling when corrected. People around here are usually helpful and chilled. Good luck with the sale.

provines
05-27-2010, 09:40 AM
Ser-T-Fide is right, we're pretty chilled here on UU, however, the rules state that you must post a photo of the actual instrument you are trying to sell with your listing. It helps if you place a piece of paper next to the instrument with a time stamp and write "UU", "I Love Deach " or something that proves that the instrument is in your possession. This helps keep the scammers away from this site. We had a small problem with that a few months back and everyone agreed that this is the best way to list ukes.

Chris Tarman
05-27-2010, 02:15 PM
To whom ever replied with the staunch correction,
$275 was a typographical error. $175 is the correct
shipped price. Thank you for being so understanding.
Maybe one day I can be an authoritative "senior" member, as well.

"Senior" membership just reflects the number of posts. Everyone hits "Senior" when they get 100 posts.

rjd012243
08-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Is this still for sale?

Purchased in 2003 in Hawaii. I never play it. Will ship with new strings (Package)
Blond finish with good fretboard action. I have pictures on my iPhone and will gladly share them.
Case (bag) has the Risa emblem like the uke.

$275 shipped in the lower 48

My email is msm@tycom.net if you have questions.

I will accept PayPal, Money orders