Big Props to Mike over at Mainland

kiddfixit

Reaction score
So I did it...I pulled the trigger on a Mi-Si pickup on my Mainland. I'm telling you...Mike must have put that pickup in the day he recieved it because, before I knew it, it was back in my hot little ukulele playing hands. Mathematically, the only way it could have returned to me as fast as it did was if he installed the pickup Wednesday night (the day it arrived) or Thursday morning, with shipping on Thursday afternoon.

Way to go Mike! I really appreciate it and am having a blast being amped up.

Ed G.

Yea buddy, he's the man. I'm not shocked at all by your story...he's a real customer oriented businessman...

Mike rules. I love my Mainland mahogany tenor, and I, like so many of you, am waiting to fork over my cash when he comes out with his Banjo-Ukes (this year, fingers crossed!)

Both Mikes are awesom, Mainland Mike and UkeRepublic Mike. I have, one each, from them. I have a concert from UkeRepublic Mike and got my tenor from Mainaland Mike. Mainland Mike has installed MiSis in both ukes and narry a problem. Both are great people to deal with. Long live the Mikes!!!!!

Recently received a Mahogany Soprano from him, with a free case for a minor cosmetic flaw in the uke, absolutely delighted with the item and the level of service, felt really well looked after.

Top Bottom