KoAloha crown bridge tenor on eBay

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
For those looking for a crown bridge KoAloha tenor, I saw this on eBay today:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200476788507&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Personally, I don't think I'm interested in entering a starting bid of $1000 for a used one, even if it is a crown bridge. I think I'll pass on it...but for someone else, it might be the right uke. I know a lot of us are trying to find those crown bridge ones instead of the new bowtie bridge style.

Nice catch Staci, you are right in that $1k is to much. I think Papa could build you a new one for not much more than that.

Wow, I saw this yesterday, and it was posted with something like a $700 or $800 BIN. Guess the seller caught wind that they had something special and changed it to a $1K opening bid. I agree, that's too high -- maybe they'll lower it again if they don't get any bites.

$1,000 for a used one? I'll pass. Of course even if I had the money I'd pass.

Actually the ebay auction ended early because I bought it. We worked out a deal behind the scenes and I am very happy with the price he gave me. I didn't even know he had it listed on ebay at $1000 as he contacted me through PM on the UU marketplace. If it was 1000 on ebay, I got a significant discount. He is a underground member so maybe he was passing on some good karma to me.

I'm stoked. If you guys don't mind, i'll post up a few pics when it arrives. Pics are always fun to look at.

By all means please do post some pics. And congrats on getting a super ukulele.

Top Bottom