So good...Jake playing Bohemian Rhapsody

Nuprin

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted yet. Been trying valiantly to figure this out but the angles aren't good enough for me to get a clear shot of the fingering. I'd love to add this to my repertoire if anyone can figure it out.

It's missing the gong...

Hmmm... I could see the link earlier, but now that I looked for this thread in the search, I can't see it anymore.

Sopranos: G-String M1 longneck, Ohana SK-21 sopranino, Kamaka Dolphin (yellow sunburst)
Concerts: Boat Paddle Ukulele M-Style, Kiwaya K-Wave Tele, Waverly Street banjolele #107, Epiphone Ukubird
Tenors: KoAloha KTM-00, Kamaka HF-3, Pono PTEC-CE
Other instruments: Taylor 612C, PRS SE Semi-Hollow, Fender Standard Strat, Ibanez SR500, DW Collector's Series, Yamaha P-60

Nupirn.....I need a photo of that yellow sunburst Kamaka Dolphin!!!!

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Been trying valiantly to figure this out but the angles aren't good enough for me to get a clear shot of the fingering. I'd love to add this to my repertoire if anyone can figure it out.

If you have a Skype connection, I would be glad to visually show you the fingerings. Not much on tabs though.... PM me if you'd like to work out a time slot... ernie..

Sopranos: G-String M1 longneck, Ohana SK-21 sopranino, Kamaka Dolphin (yellow sunburst)
Concerts: Boat Paddle Ukulele M-Style, Kiwaya K-Wave Tele, Waverly Street banjolele #107, Epiphone Ukubird
Tenors: KoAloha KTM-00, Kamaka HF-3, Pono PTEC-CE
Other instruments: Taylor 612C, PRS SE Semi-Hollow, Fender Standard Strat, Ibanez SR500, DW Collector's Series, Yamaha P-60

Nupirn.....I need a photo of that yellow sunburst Kamaka Dolphin!!!!

Heh...never noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Top Bottom