Manitoba Hal - I've Got The Fever for aNueNue contest

Manitoba Hal

Reaction score

Hey folks. Thanks for watching my videos! As a perk while I'm on my 85 day concert tour of Canada I've decided to have a contest. Watch the video then go to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/manitobahal and find your favorite video that I've uploaded and record your own version. When I get I back I'll watch them all and choose my favorite. That person will win my aNueNue PAPAIICE concert ukulele. (www.anuenue-uke.com) Good luck and thanks for watching!
:cool:

I'm just trying to decide which of Hal's great songs to cover!

Well folks you've got about 2 weeks left to get your entries in for this contest. Remember all you need to do is go to my YouTube site and perform one of the songs I've recorded. My friend Johnson from aNueNue ukes will help me decide who wins my PapaIICE concert ukulele. That's all there is to it so get crackin. :)

Just wondering,,, who else here is doing this contest?? Ive never entered a contest before,, but Im gonna try this.
Steve

Here's my attempt

Just wondering,,, who else here is doing this contest??

I'm going to have a go. Hal's got some great stuff on his channel, he needs many more subscribers :)

Here's my attempt(!)

I'm looking to seeing your entry, Steve. Have you decided which song to cover yet?

Good luck,
Anna :)

(I think you have to add your video to Hal's to be considered.)

Thanks for the heads up.
So the Bad news if I had not submitted would have been that my chances would have been 0%
and the Good news is that with AlliBee's entry the odds are now 33% :)

Great entries so far folks. You've got 1 more week to submit a video. I arrive home on the 24th of August and will complete the judging within a week and post the winning announcement on YouTube and in this thread. It tickles me to hear my songs sung/played by others. Thank you all for that gift! :cool:

Top Bottom