Country-style Star Trek Parody?

That was absolutely awesome! I wanted to be Kirk AND Spock when I was a kid. No one I knew wanted to be McCoy when we played Star Trek though... even though he always got all those cool "Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a _ _ _ _ _" lines! Nice job. Once in college, in the dorms, my neighbor and I had a moment of reverting back to being 10 year olds (well, one of many, actually), and pretended that the floor of my dorm room was hot lava. We were trying to push each other in... at one point, I was shoving his head down to the floor, and he started singing that "Da da da da da da da da dumta dum dum" music that they played on Star Trek when Kirk was fighting someone. I started laughing so hard that he flipped me into the lava! Damn him!

I just want to point out that the "lava floor" thing was totally without any mind-altering substances. We were just like that. I had way too much fun in college to waste my time getting high or drunk!

Ah yes, the "THE FLOOR IS LAVA" game. I'm a big fan of that, although I always lose due to my extreme klutzyness.

Spock is cool. He was always one of my favorites, but I wanted to BE Captain Kirk 'cause well...he was the Captain. :p

As a bit of a treknerd, I have to say that was awesome, thanks for the laugh :)

oh... and...

kirk-inspirational-awesome.jpg

Ha! Thanks for posting that!

He IS awesome, dammit. Too damn awesome.

Top Bottom