Song Help Request Pineapple Princess? An oldie ;P

Reaction score
You can use the same chord shapes she's using. A six string is basically tuned GCEA and doubled on the A and C course. Those two string are tuned in octave.

pineapple princess chords and lyrics

Aloha,
You can check out tropical storm hawaii and click local jams and find the lyrics and chords. And I
think trish has an Kamaka 8 stringer where each of the GCEA strings are tuned alike. Oh yeah look
on the drop list under pineapple princess Na Leo....I hope this helps you out....By the way, I had fun too with this one. Annette Funachello has a good version on YOU TUBE too!
Uke onnnnnn

Aloha,
You can check out tropical storm hawaii and click local jams and find the lyrics and chords. And I
think trish has an Kamaka 8 stringer where each of the GCEA strings are tuned alike. Oh yeah look
on the drop list under pineapple princess Na Leo....I hope this helps you out....By the way, I had fun too with this one. Annette Funachello has a good version on YOU TUBE too!
Uke onnnnnn

Thank you very much ! Now I can play this whenever I'm bored. ;D

This is an awesomely fun song to play and sing. I just learned it the other night at a hula show, and then saw the cover on YouTube and decided to tab it out. In the Annette Funicello version, the uke is tuned down a half-step. So, in hawaiiansweetroll's version (the YouTube video below), she's singing it a half-step higher than Annette Funicello did. No worries, though. Here's the chords:

Pineapple Princess - by Annette Funicello - covered by hawaiiansweetroll (http://goo.gl/1Uz3S)
F#6 - 4444 | D#min - 6444 | Dm7 - 3333 | A - 2100 | F#maj - 4447 | C#7 - 2322

Intro: F#6 D#min (3 times) (drop to) Dm7 (then) F#6 D#min (3 times) (watch the video for strum pattern)

Chorus:
A
Pineapple Princess, he calls me,
F#maj
Pineapple Princess all day,
C#7
As he plays his ukulele,
F#maj A F#maj
On the hill above the bay.
A
Pineapple Princess, I love you,
F#maj