Guitar p***????????????

NewbieUkie

Reaction score
As many of you guys know, I started a thread in The Marketplace that evolved from a post about some guitars I'd like to sell to a fun thread discussing and showing some guitars.

We have a GREAT thread on the site for Uke p***...
How about a GUITAR p*** thread?

I'll bet dollars to donuts that lots of the guys have some unique and really cool guitars in their collectio...I don't know for sure, but my bet is most of us would enjoy seeing what we're playing when we AREN'T playing the ukulele!!

What do ya say??

A. Any interest in getting that kind of thread going?

B. Would it be OK to do so, IE., approved by the Administrator?

Opinions and thoughts?

Richard

PS: I haven't forgotten this is a UKULELE site, but we talk about other things that are important in our lives here, and to tell the God's honest truth, I have found you guys to be the friendliest bunch around...WAY easier to chat with and share ideas and thoughts with than a LOT of the guitar sites!!!
Maybe Ukulele People really ARE warmer and more friendly than NON-Uke guys!!! I don't know...bit it sure seems that way!!!

I don't think anyone would have a problem with this. Since you have an incredible collection, you should start a Guitar p*** thread in the guitar section.

OK....sounds like a PLAN!

That said..I don't want the thread to be "Richard's Chance To Brag And Show Off", I want it to be "Members Chance, yada,yada,yada".....so PLEASE guys....show us your guitars too! I've sold about 30 guitars in the last few weeks, so am down to less than 40, and will run out of guitars to show off pretty quickly! (Especially if I sell a bunch more!)

I hope everybody will join in!

Go to the Guitar section of the site, and let the party begin!

Top Bottom