Im just kidding please dont beat me up

Keef

Reaction score
I'm thinking about writing a tutorial an the proper way to build a uke if enough interest is shown

Who do you think you are, you pompous ass! How DARE you ask somethi... wait... Keef? THE Keef?
Mr. Howlett has two E's in his first name... like you...
Mr. Moore has a double vowel in his last name... like you
The F is the same phoneme as a V, as in Vic and Sven...
There's a K in it, as in two dogs plucKing and timbuck...

You must be an amalgam of all these people! Ergo, we MUST have a tutorial! You're the greatest! *lol*

(On a more serious note, how cool would a tutorial written by all the incredibly talented folks here, with all the vocab, all the concepts, ideas, formulas, thoughts, etc. put into one thing, be? Heck, a masterwork could probably be done by scouring the forums and editing!)
(On an even more serious note, apologies to any of the talented (or vocal!) builders that I missed in that. It was a quickie, off the top of my head. It wasn't intentional!)

A Luthier Lounge FAQ would be a good place to start. Just browse the archive, maybe put the subjects into a database and then sort them for similarities. It'd be easy.
;)

LOL ok maybe I'm not the grand imperial poobah wizard of uke building but I'm pretty good at taking stuff off the garage floor and using it for reasons they were not intended for. How about an egg beater powered strummer or lawn mower powered ukes .... Oh drat I wasn't suppose to say anything about the strummer until I put a safety shield over it
Just havin fun y'all keep smileing :)

Top Bottom