Pineapple Electric Flea with pegheads and Rosewood fingerboard (originally from MGM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing

Reaction score
**EDIT: TO SWEETEN THE DEAL, I'LL BE THROWING IN A FREE CONCERT ELEUKE
It's one of the older model Eleukes, so it has the headphone jack but no mp3 input. But it still works reasonably well as an instrument, and it's Free :D
Comes with padded Gig bag and Aquila strings. You can see the Eleuke in my signature image, far right (the cream-yellow coloured one). **

Grab this opportunity while you can!
I'm selling a Concert Acoustic-Electric Flea with B-Band active pickup, rosewood fingerboard + pegheads upgrade and it's less than 2 months old (Date of Purchase: April 12th 2010!!).

I got it as it is from Musicguymic.
The price I paid MGM was $458.99 + $53 shipping to Australia = $511.99 USD
That price was already a $100 cheaper than the retail price (it was on special).

I'm willing to sell it for $360 USD + {EDIT: FREE SHIPPING NOW :D }. Shipping by air with insurance and tracking, should take about 1 week.
Comes with padded Flea gigbag. Has Aquila strings.
email me if interested: naekku88@hotmail.com
Payment by Paypal.

It sounds great (as Fleas do). It's in great condition, as it has only been lightly used (less than 2 months old). There is small ding on the headstock which was already there when I received it from MGM (it may be part of the reason he sold it at a discount). It's not very noticeable and has no effect on the uke as an instrument.

The B-band pickup works well. I replaced the stock battery with a Duracell alkaline battery.
There is a volume knob.

Reason I'm selling:
It was great to have experienced a Flea. I think they're one of the best-made ukuleles and great value. But I don't find myself playing it much - I prefer my electric ukes and I want money to buy a new Baritone uke.
So grab this while you can (before I feel remorse and change my mind).

Here is a picture of it on the left:
alice_marisa.jpg

Note: That string you see on the headstock is a small necklace that I tied there.
I can take better pictures this coming Sunday if you would like.

Here's me holding the Flea in left hand, and the Eleuke on the other hand.
sam_with_ukes.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I just lowered the price again with free shipping :)
I want to sell it quick

That's a nice price. Good luck!

I've sent you a PM. :)

please check your email :)

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom