For Sale: Big Island Honu Solid Koa Tenor Ukulele - Model TR-KRGT <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

honube

Reaction score
*** SOLD *** (please close thread)

I have a very beautiful Honu solid koa tenor ukulele for sale. It is in perfect condition and has been played sparingly. I bought this directly from MGM in July 2009. I am finding that I would rather play sopranos and and concerts rather than tenors.

I am attaching several pictures, but the lovely sheen of this instrument is difficult to capture on the camera. The grain looks different depending on your vantage point. It even has beautiful koa tuner knobs!

It has Aquila strings, with high G. It comes with the Uke Crazy hard case which came with it from MGM. I paid $499 last July. It is still like new. I am asking $400 including shipping to the lower 48 states.

(Note: I expect payment via PayPal only. This is the safest way for all parties.)

Attachments

• 194..jpg
    194..jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 196..jpg
    196..jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 192..jpg
    192..jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 189
  • 195..jpg
    195..jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 197..jpg
    197..jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
By the way, I would be happy to trade for a Kiwaya KTS-4......or possibly some other nice soprano of similar value.

Dang. Just spent my "new ukulele" fund on a tenor flea. Your uke is a beautiful instrument, though.

Just to let everyone know.....the uke is still for sale.

This was my dream uke. I think that Honu doesn't manufacture these anymore, but sell the Solid Mahogany series?

Anyways, if this is still for sell by like August or September (I know its a long wait), I might be able to purchase this.

let's talk

hey, im pretty interested. I am deployed to afghanistan right now, and am missing having a uke around. if you want to talk about the whats and whens, send me a pm, or just reply to the one I've sent you. :D

Get back to me, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom