You will be green with envy when you see these!

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
Julia Nunes and Me:
2540381216_619162a93b.jpg

Seeso and Me:
2539562039_9a7f457d9e.jpg

Dustin (tsud123) and Me:
2539565527_2007c46273.jpg

Jamming with Seeso and Julia:
2539563205_799dbf5443.jpg

Juicy details to follow...

beanie and shorts - gotta love seeso!

So Seeso, was your head feeling cold so that you had to wear a wool beanie... while wearing shorts? :D

Yeah, I'm jealous. With those two, I would have only pretended to strum! :worship:

I am jealous, all those people got to meet THE Alan "UkiSociety"! Where was this?

yeah, where was this? im from southern Illinois, and i know your from IN and seeso is from chi town...

damn..

I am jealous, all those people got to meet THE Alan "UkiSociety"! Where was this?

This was at the Bushman Ukulele Luau. I think it was held in Indiana. 3 or 4 day event.

Last edited:
literally 3 hours from my house... and i didnt know about it... freaking internet failed me again.

somone update me when this is happening again or anyone in our area Ukisociety.

OH MY! Looks like you had loads of fun. Tell us all about it, already!

I only went on Saturday. Seeso said they had a blast on Friday evening. Rebbeca Zapen was there Friday only, so I missed her. :(

When Heather and I arrived at 3 pm, Julia and Seeso were jamming alone, sitting on top of a picnic table. I went to get my tickets (Thanks, Mike!) and made a bee-line straight back to the table to meet J&S.

Can you imagine what a thrill it is to approach somebody you admire - like seeso - and he looks up, recognizes me, and gives me a big hug? He introduced me to Julia who didn't know me from Adam (i could have said "Hey, remember? I left that snarky comment on your one video?"). But she was great - as you can tell from the photo.

There was a jam going on underneath a tent so we joined in (see the video). Everybody had a chance to shine - seeso, Julia, Matt Griffo and the other special guest were in the center. Luckily I remembered to bring some music so we had some easy songs to play - Hit the Road, Jack, When I saw her Standing There, etc. I got a change to solo on "5 ft 2" and was so excited I forgot the chord sequence! But that might have been my favorite moment.

The jam split so they could get on with their programs. Matt Griffo played some of his stuff, Julia sang a set -- working on 3 hours of sleep. She has such a powerful voice! She didn't even use a mic.

Then Heather and I had to leave :( I really wanted to hear seeso and Dustin &Philip play but time ran out. We had to get back to our doggy whose legs were probably crossed by then!

I'm sure seeso and dustin will tell you about the rest.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom