Batch Build Tenor part 7

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
I get quite a bit of traffic referencing my assembly technique. Hope this demystifies it all for you. Lots of heavy editing to cut out the repetition and there is a boo-boo - nuts instead of bolts and the last title frame but one is out of sequence. Maybe someone will want to do this professionally for me?

Part 8 will be bolt on neck joints...

Last edited:
They take a day to make with materials costs at $45. So you'd pay $250; then there would be shipping of $40. I'm not sure there would be such a big market for them!

Pete, I've seen the roller used in your other videos and I know that you recommend it as a fast and efficient way to spread glue. You refer to it in this video as a "wallpaper seam roller" and I picked one up and gave it a try. The roller on the one I purchased is hard plastic and doesn't seem to pick up the glue very well. Yours seems to be a softer material. Can you describe this?

Thanks for taking the time to make these great videos. I watch them more than once and learn something new each time.

You need one with a foam rubber head. Give me your address and I'll get one for you...

Top Bottom