i finally pulled the trigger

philthy

Reaction score
i finally just said screw it and purchased a new mainland mahogany concert ukulele. i hope it lives up to the hype. i'm pretty sure that it will... i've heard nothing but positive reviews. the masses can't be wrong, right? now comes the waiting part.

I don't think you will be disappointed. Congratulations!

oh boy, are you about to get really excited.
Congrats!

i finally just said screw it and purchased a new mainland mahogany concert ukulele. i hope it lives up to the hype. i'm pretty sure that it will... i've heard nothing but positive reviews. the masses can't be wrong, right? now comes the waiting part.

I am now worried about you... If you are lucky, owning a really nice uke will cure you of the desire to own even more ukes - but it's more likely that your case of UAS (Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome) will be particularly severe, since you are starting out with a taste for fine ukuleles ;-)

Congratulations!

You go boy!!!! That was my first uke purchase. Sweet Dumplin, my Main Sueeze, bought me a tenor like my concert for Christmas and I love it, but I think the concert is my favorite. Was going to buy a "K" brand, but didn't think I would fine one that I liked any better than my Mainlands. You did the right thing, Bro'. Let us know how you like it.

Now you've done it a brand new uke congrats Now how long before it gets it's first Nick ?

Top Bottom