Volute carving video vote...

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Although it all looks very seamless it usually takes a couple of hours shooting and editing a 4 minute video. As I am really pressed for time folks so if you want me to cut a video of the carving of a volute I'll need a spectacular response to this message by tomorrow :)

I am very much interested, Pete; however, if you're pressed for time, perhaps this video can wait until you're not. I'm not going anywhere. That I know of. ;)

I would love to see one, but don't kill yourself trying to put a video together. Like Matt, I can wait.

Thanks,
-darrel

Ditto...would love to see it; glad to wait for a time that works best for you.

I, too, would love to see it, but not if you're crazy busy and it'll be a hassle.

How's the wound, by the way? Hope it's healing up.

Hi Pete, up to now I have collected most of your videos, and thank you for that. You are a prolific information sharer, and that in my opinion is a drawcard for any BB. Don' t rush, make your money first, and when you have some time.......... I will be gratefull!

Agree with everyone else above... if you have time, then it would be awesome!

See Dom for tutorials or seek the advice of a counselor :) 'sides I thought that piece had died by now...

I'm not going to vote either, due to a "mental disorder I suffer from"..called "Invidiousness" :( ..(Commonly known as "Envy")

Last edited:
I have a better idea - I will project my thoughts really hard onto the forum and if ya'll concentrate hard enough you'll get the vibe :)

Top Bottom