Just got new strap in the mail!!!

UkeDan77

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you all that I was looking for several weeks for a good strap for my sceptre. I didn't want something cheap looking that would distract from my instrument. I came across this website by Bill Bailey who makes custom made leather straps for mandolins.

The images on his website blew me away, so I contacted him via email and he was so incredibly nice and friendly. He makes these straps custom order, he'll have you measure how long you want it, etc. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.

I got it in the mail today and was so incredibly pleased with the final product. Definitely worth the price, in my opinion. Oh and most important, they are extremely comfortable.

http://www.thebaileystrap.com/Straps.html

Looks nice. Very decorative. But what if you don't have a strap button? Might want to consider Lori's Uke Leash as well.

Looks nice. Very decorative. But what if you don't have a strap button? Might want to consider Lori's Uke Leash as well.

Good point. My uke has an amp thingy, so I tied the one end around that and the other end around the headstock.

Top Bottom