WTT: Aquila Concert Strings (2 sets) for Tenor Strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinFL

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I've got 2 sets of Aquila concert size strings that I don't have an 'ukulele for. I know the sensible thing to do would be to buy a concert 'uke, but I'm going to go against my better judgement and see if anyone has some tenor strings laying around that they're not using and are interested in using as trade fodder.

I've had the strings about a month. I bought them as spare sets for a 'uke that I purchased and returned due to structural issues. I'm playing tenor in my band and really don't see getting a concert anytime soon.

Strings I've already got on hand to try are...

Aquila
Worth Clear
Kala Red
Black Line
Ko'olau 'Alohi
D'Addario J54
D'Addario J71

If you have anything in tenor with a high G besides those listed above that you'd like to trade, I'm open to it. Worth Brown's are at the top of my list, but I won't turn down any others. If you've got 2 sets to trade even, that's optimal. If you've only got one set and they're decent, that's cool too...I'll do a 2 for 1 trade.

I'm also open to trades for soprano strings other than Aquila's...I've already got a couple sets of those on hand.

AquilaConcertStrings.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of high g tenor Aquilas and a set of Worth Clear mediums for soprano. I have one uke that likes Aquilas, pm me or email.

Mods, please lock this thread...a trade has been found. Thanks! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom