FS: Cole Clark Jack Tenor (JT2AC) Tenor Ukulele <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

open-road-matt

Reaction score
For Sale is a Cole Clark Jack Tenor Ukulele. This is the JT2AC model (The higher end one). Here is Cole Clark's web page for the Jack Tenor:

http://www.coleclarkguitars.com/product_ujt.asp

I am still quite new to the ukulele. I just started playing in December of 2009 but from my limited perspective this is a great instrument. It looks great, plays great, sounds great and even smells good!

It is made of solid Tasmanian Blackwood and is in great condition. I got it new in February of 2010. There are a couple of small cosmetic flaws but they are VERY minor. There is a bit of discoloration on the bottom strap knob from my leather strap. You can also see a bit of a mark on the headstock where the strap sat. There is also a very tiny scratch above the C string tuning peg. It also looks like a I might have missed a time or two with my 1/4" cable. There are 3 very tiny dents right by the 1/4" jack.

As I said, I don't have a ton of ukulele experience. I have only played one other and that is my Mainland so I can't give seasoned players the detailed description of tone that this instrument deserves. What I can tell you is that the place where this ukulele will really shine is plugged in! I play Cole Clark guitars for the same reason, they sound wonderful when amplified!

Reason For Selling: I love this ukulele and the ukulele in general but guitar is still my main instrument and I succumbed to weakness and bought a wonderful new guitar. The guitar wasn't in the budget but I just couldn't live without it! So I need to make a little financial room for the new guitar and find a home for this Jack Tenor.

Here are some photos:

4672604916_a777097b86.jpg

4671980181_535e1a30ec.jpg

4671980005_2b0c618303.jpg

4672604386_23e4d46788.jpg

I have a bunch of photos so I can keep posting photos until people tell me to stop!

New Price: $930 and Free Shipping! (USA, Lower 48)

I am still quite new to the Ukulele Underground and this is the first thing I've posted for sale. No sense starting small! I have bought and sold a ton of gear on the Acoustic Guitar Forum but I want to be sure I'm following the rules here on the UU. I couldn't get the date stamp to turn on on my camera, otherwise, I think (hope) I did everything else the way I should. If I've screwed something up, please let me know and I'll make it right.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or need any more info.

Thanks!
Matt

Last edited:
Hey Folks,
New price of $930 and that includes free shipping! (USA, Lower 48 only.)

Matt

Last edited:
One more try with this. I found a store that will take this on consignment. I got a best guess as to what will end up in my pocket after a consignment sale and I thought I would try to pass the savings on to folks here at the UU first.

New price of $830 and that includes shipping (USA, Lower 48 only.) (the usual new price on this model is $1425 and this one is only 4 months old!)

We are moving next week (to Duluth, MN!!!!) The movers are coming Monday morning so my plan is to box this up and ship it to the store for consignment as early on Monday as possible if I haven't found a home for it by then. So if someone is interested in this, please let me know by Sunday night.

Thanks!
Matt

If I had that kind of money (or any money at all, really) I would take that uke off your hands. I really hope you get a buyer.
Enjoy Duluth!!! It's possibly my favorite city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom